Hi, this is Utkarsh Bhatt (UKB), a designer & art director, who is young, energetic and passionate about his work which personifies my feelings and moulds myself into contemporary art.

Grown up in hometown Sagwara, Rajasthan, completing school education with commerce subjects, moved to Jaipur, to fulfill my dream to be a creative & innovative artist, where I joined well named Birla institute of technology (BITS) as a student of bachelor of science (Film making, animation & Multimedia).

To implement my creativity and dedication towards my work as a Sketch artist and also designing various art works, with the use of different tools and gadgets available, I worked on various projects.

I've also experience in working VFx and SFx editor as the graphic designerand film editor where I've been the part of many projects such as Bagula Bhagat, VO and The Choice.

For me the creation of the character and make the character breathe to life is the foremost priority and I always keep my exclusive priority of achieving that challenge as Creative Director of Animation Films.

I also possess the interest towards screen appearance and presence by rendering my acting skills. You can encounter my acting skills on Arogya Jeevan episodes --- whereas I've worked as Anchor, Editor and Director.
Game Designing is also one of the skills which I possess, you can showcase my work on following links of the games where I've designed and created the whole game with different difficulty level and graphics of different characters.

I also had worked on various modelling assignments for various ad agencies and possess the habit of Blogging about my various progress for the world to know and help me to be a better individual.

Right now I'm compassionate about creating UI/UX for Mobile Applications along with the Storyboards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog